I have worked for a variety of magazines and newspapers completing features and interviews as well as reviews and news items where needed. I am a versatile journalist who quickly gets to grips with a brief and enjoys researching new subjects. I am equally happy interviewing people in business or personal situations and am happy working to short deadlines.
To discuss your requirements, please use the form or phone numbers on the Contact page. Thanks.
Here is a selection of some of the titles I have written features for on a regular basis:
- Supernanny – the magazine of the TV series
- Skylines – BA’s inflight magazine
- H Magazine – the magazine for independent hoteliers
- Accommodation Management – trade magazine for hoteliers
- The Sportswoman – glossy title for female sports enthusiasts
- Homes Overseas – overseas property magazine
- Running Rugby – magazine for the management of rugby
- Management Accounting
- The Times
I have also undertaken copywriting, feature work and interviews for brochures, examples of which are:
- The Homes Overseas Exhibition brochure, Earls Court
- The Sussex Games event guide and brochure